We Serve Parking
Every vehicle generates a printed or virtual ticket, reducing slippage, and the average ticket stay is longer because it is issued immediately upon entry
Capturing additional vehicle attributes such as Make\Color\License Plate\State improves error compensation beyond traditional LPR-only solutions
Automating manual processes performed by humans increases efficiency and reduces labor costs. Additionally, capturing vehicle images reduces damage claims paid out. And, our APIs allow for additional integrations with 3rd party solutions (accounting, monthly billing, prepaid reservations, etc.).
Entry and exit times are faster with computer vision and mobile checkout. Prepaid reservations and ticketless options with automated billing allow for a frictionless customer experience.
- Applying cutting-edge technologies to automate tasks traditionally performed by humans and generating more accurate results.
- Machine Learning-based computer vision improves control of facilities, streamlines operations while reducing manpower requirements, and provides key analytical data.
- Integrates with existing Access Control, PARCS, and building management systems to manage building access/ingress via standard APIs.
- Access the Cloud-based architecture from any Smartphone, Tablet, or PC.
- Incident recognition and notification via real-time messaging and dashboards.
- Incident investigation with a verifiable video record of vehicles’ entry/exit via the cloud.
- Manage and deploy resources based on traffic usage and patterns.
- Maintain regulatory compliance with flexible data retention settings.
- Share transactional data in the cloud via Amazon Web Services (AWS) and our VPN implementation.
Our mission is to be the premier provider of Artificial Intelligence-based Computer Vision solutions to the Parking, Property Management, Security, and Quick-Serve Restaurant Industries. Shark Byte is committed to meeting the demanding needs of these industries with solutions that are not only innovative, reliable, and boost productivity, but provide the necessary insight on their customers’ behavior and history of their interactions.